A downloadable game
October Rust is a tabletop roleplaying game about personal fall for the greater stand, set in fictional early modern setting. You play protagonists, who makes the final stand to make the last victory against an ungrateful world. In October Rust, you play one-shot session to play through the heist to make the answer for your common cause.
It's for 3-5 players: 2-4 players and game master. The one-shot session lasts around three hours. The adventure is made just before the session, by answering five questions (Adventure List). Then, you play to resolve your common Final Question.
October Rust includes:
- Main version of the book (in colour)
- Printer Friendly version of the book (black/white)
- Cheat Sheet, Adventure List and Character Sheet
What you need to play October Rust:
- Read the book and bring Cheat Sheet, Adventure List and Character Sheet
- Gather players ready to improvise the last heist for your protagonists.
- If you play at physical table, bring at least 6 six-sided dice and a pencil.
- If you play online, please use some dice rollers and enjoy yourself with those Google Sheets (copy them for personal use):
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you're in need and can't afford a copy of a game, help yourself to a community copy of a game. Every sale contributes more copies to the pool.
- Community copies + the second thing.9 days ago
- November 2021 Version16 days ago
- October Fiasco & The Future31 days ago
- October Rust has been released!45 days ago
- Just one step before the final - typsetting.50 days ago
- I'm working on...67 days ago
- New 0.6beta version91 days ago
- New 0.5beta versionAug 21, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.