A downloadable game
October Rust is a game about personal fall for the greater stand, set in fictional early modern setting. You play protagonists, who makes the final stand to make the last victory against an ungrateful world. In October Rust, you play one-shot session to play through the heist to make the answer for your common cause.
It's for 3-5 players: 2-4 players and game master. The one-shot session lasts around three hours. The adventure is made just before the session, by answering five questions (Adventure List). Then, you play to resolve your common Final Question.
October Rust (25 pages) includes:
- Main version of the book (in colour)
- Printer Friendly version of the book (black/white)
- Cheat Sheet, Adventure List and Character Sheet
What you need to play October Rust:
- Read the book and bring Cheat Sheet, Adventure List and Character Sheet
- Gather players ready to improvise the last heist for your protagonists.
- If you play at physical table, bring at least 6 six-sided dice and a pencil.
- If you play online, please use some dice rollers and enjoy yourself with those Google Sheets (copy them for personal use):
October Rust also has two supplements:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- April 2022 versionApr 09, 2022
- New add-on, Suffering From SuccessMar 21, 2022
- Change to PWYWFeb 16, 2022
- January 2022 versionJan 16, 2022
- Community copies + the second thing.Nov 20, 2021
- November 2021 VersionNov 13, 2021
- October Fiasco & The FutureOct 29, 2021
- October Rust has been released!Oct 15, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.